Your Session Includes
- A photoshoot in two Christmas themed scenes
- Use of festive props
- Images professionally edited
- Online gallery of images to choose from
- Photoshoots take place at the Ashridge Estate, near Berkhamsted
- Midweek and weekend dates
- Option to add a ‘Christmas Window’ image
- Saturday 23rd November 2019
- Wednesday 27th November 2019
- Friday 13th December 2019
If you can not make these dates or if your preferred session is full please contact me to enquire about alternatives
- Capture the magic of childhood with the ‘Waiting for Christmas’ Christmas window image
- Back by popular demand
- Included in Rudolph package
- Optional extra for Snowman package
- 15 - 20 minutes studio time
- 1 digital image included
- Option to add 'Christmas Window' image for £25
- Option to purchase additional images at £15 each
- 40 minutes studio time
- 7 digital images included
- 'Christmas Window' image included in package
- Option to purchase additional images at £10 each
Your Questions Answered
When should my child Wear?
The photo scenes look great when you dress your children in festive outfits. Full details will be provided once you have booked your session.
When will I see my images?
After the session, I select the best images and then begin editing and retouching. You can expect to receive your gallery within 10 days of the session, in plenty of time for Christmas.
CAN THE WHOLE FAMILY BE IN THE PHOTO?
Christmas photoshoots take place in set ups designed for children & toddlers. It may be possible to capture an image including adults – please discuss this with me in advance. For older children or family groups I recommend booking a family photoshoot so we can spend more time capturing the images you want
Can I buy Christmas Cards from You?
Of course. You will choose your included image(s) once you have seen your online gallery. You can also choose to add other items at this stage, including prints, canvases and Christmas cards.