What information do we collect?
When you interact with our website and / or services, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (personal data). Some of the information we collect is collected and stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (non-personal data).
Information you provide
When you use our services, send us a message or sign up for our newsletter you voluntarily give us certain personal data, including:
* Your name, address, email address and telephone number
Information collected automatically
As with most websites, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our site, newsletter and other services and record it in log files. This data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
What is this information used for?
We use, process, and store your information as necessary to perform our contract with you, and for our legitimate business interests, including:
* To respond to any messages or feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
* If you have asked us to, to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
* For internal record keeping
* To improve our products and services
How do we keep your data secure?
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any information you send us is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
When do we disclose your data?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
* We use service providers who assist us in delivering business operations needs and improving our services. We use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, online gallery provision, the transfer of electronic files to you, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
* We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
* We are required to by law.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your personal data from Lyndsey Abercromby Photography at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we may keep some of your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including to comply with our legal obligations including tax and auditing obligations.
What rights do you have?
You can contact us and ask us what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data you have a right to complain to the ICO.