christmas mini photoshoots
Your Session Includes:
- Dedicated time in a Christmas studio with a choice of festive scenes OR an outdoor Christmas set up
- Festive props provided
- Images professionally edited and retouched
- Berkhamsted location
- Midweek and weekend dates available
- Digital images with print release included
- Option to add a feature image
- Thursday 1st November (Carmenta Life)
- Friday 2nd November (Carmenta Life)
- Saturday 3rd November (Carmenta Life)
- Friday 16th November (Ashridge Estate)
- Saturday 17th November (Ashridge Estate)
New for 2018:
OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS PHOTOSHOOTS
- 15 - 20 minutes studio time
- 1 digital image included
- Option to add 'Christmas Window' image for £25
- Option to purchase additional images at £12 each
- 15 - 20 minutess studio time
- 3 digital images included
- Option to add 'Christmas Window' image for £20
- Option to purchase additional images at £10 each
- 40 minutes studio time
- 10 digital images included
- 'Christmas Window' image included in package
- Option to purchase additional images at £5 each
Your Questions Answered
When should I book?
As soon as the dates are released! Sessions book quickly, and sold out last year. While I always try to accommodate specific requests I recommend booking as early as possible, particularly if you have a specific date or time in mind.
When will I see my images?
After the session, I select the best images and then begin editing and retouching. You can expect to wait up to 3 weeks for your final images to be ready, in plenty of time for Christmas.
CAN THE WHOLE FAMILY BE IN THE PHOTO?
Christmas mini sessions are carried out in photo sets perfectly designed for small people. For that reason if your child is over the age of 6 please contact me to discuss. For older children or family groups I recommend booking an outdoor Christmas mini shoot or a standard photoshoot so we can spend more time capturing images you will treasure.
Why are you doing christmas sessions in November?
Christmas feels like it starts earlier every year! By scheduling sessions in November we have plenty of time to get your images to you in plenty of time to use for Christmas cards, presents and anything else you might want to use them for.
Can I buy Christmas Cards from You?
Absolutely. Spread the Christmas cheer by having your images made into gorgeous Christmas cards to share with family and friends.
Can I get my pictures on a canvas?
Of course. And not just canvas, I also offer high quality wooden blocks to show off your images. If you fancy something festive how about having your photo printed onto a wooden Christmas bauble?